Oracle Database 12c
Oracle Database 12c, the latest generation of the world’s most popular database, is designed for the cloud and will enable customers to make more efficient use of their IT resources while continuing to improve their users’ service levels. Based on a new multitenant architecture, and including a raft of enhancements and new features, Oracle Database 12c makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud through:
- Consolidating multiple databases into multitenant containers
- Automatically optimizing data storage and compression according to usage patterns
- Providing continuous access with Oracle’s Maximum Availability Architecture
- Securing enterprise data with a comprehensive defense-in-depth strategy
- Simplifying in-database analysis of Big Data
- Implementing Database as a Service using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
Oracle Database 12c benefits customers looking to reduce IT complexity and cost through deployment of private database clouds, and SaaS vendors looking for the power of Oracle in a secure multitenant model. This white paper highlights some of the new capabilities in Oracle Database 12c that can help customers quickly plug into the cloud, as well as other enhancements in storage management, availability, security, big data support and database management that can help customers continue to get a high return on their Oracle database investments.
Oracle- Database 11g, Weblogic server, JDeveloper
Business Intelligence Foundation and Tools
Oracle Business Intelligence foundation and tools–part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware product family–provide the most comprehensive business intelligence (BI) and analytic capabilities available today based on category-leading products for OLAP interactive dashboards, ad hoc analysis, proactive detection and alerts, advanced reporting and publishing, mobile analytics, desktop gadgets, and more.
- Pervasive–Deliver intuitive, role-based intelligence for everyone in an organization–from front line employees to senior management–that enables better decisions, actions, and business processes.
- Comprehensive–Integrate information from your financial performance management, operational intelligence, and transactional applications.
Hot-Pluggable–Use your existing data sources and systems. Oracle BI products are hot-pluggable with Oracle and non-Oracle environments.
With Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Oracle delivers on its Applications Unlimited commitment, the long-term plan to provide continuing enhancements to your existing investments in Oracle applications.
Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 provides organizations of all sizes, across all industries and regions with a global business foundation that reduces costs and increases productivity through a portfolio of rapid value solutions, integrated business processes and industry-focused solutions.
With the latest release of Oracle E-Business Suite, customers can:
rapid value today with standalone solutions that are complementary to an existing 11i or Release 12 environment
- Invest in ways to standardize and simplify with integrated business processes that reduce cost and minimize complexity
- Strengthen competitive position with purpose-built industry solutions that drive greater value across the enterprise
Oracle Database 11g Release 2
IT increases accordingly, complete with associated risks that must be mitigated. Today’s IT professionals are being asked to manage more information, and deliver that information to their users, with ever increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And, in today’s economic climate, IT is additionally tasked with reducing budgets and deriving greater value out of its existing investments.
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 provides the foundation for IT to successfully deliver more information with higher quality of service, reduce the risk of change within IT, and make more efficient use of their IT budgets. By deploying Oracle Database 11g Release 2 as their data management foundation, organizations can utilize the full power of the world’s leading database to:
- Reduce server costs by a factor of 5
- Reduce storage requirements by a factor of 12
- Improve mission critical systems performance by a factor of 10
- Increase DBA productivity by a factor of 2
- Eliminate idle redundancy in the data center, and
- Simplify their overall IT software portfolio.